You are reading the article How To Fix Microsoft Teams Not Working In Windows 11 updated in November 2023 on the website Moimoishop.com. We hope that the information we have shared is helpful to you. If you find the content interesting and meaningful, please share it with your friends and continue to follow and support us for the latest updates. Suggested December 2023 How To Fix Microsoft Teams Not Working In Windows 11
Microsoft Teams is a popular collaboration and communication tool used by many businesses and organizations. It enables its users to communicate, collaborate, and stay connected with colleagues, partners, and customers. At times, Microsoft Teams may not work properly in Windows 11 due to various issues, including compatibility problems or technical glitches.
Fortunately, there are several different ways to troubleshoot this issue so you can get your Microsoft Teams up and running again in Windows 11. Let us discuss various ways to fix the problems related to Microsoft Teams.
Why Is Microsoft Teams Not Working on Windows 11?
As we mentioned earlier, there could be several reasons why Microsoft Teams is not working on your Windows 11 computer. Other than that, users also experience various problems such as Microsoft Teams Not Opening, Microsoft Teams Crashing, Microsoft Teams Not Loading, and similar. Here are the most common reasons for the problems related to Microsoft Teams:
Outdated application: If the Microsoft Teams app is outdated, it may not be compatible with Windows 11.
Network issues: Poor or intermittent internet connections can prevent Microsoft Teams from working properly.
User Account Control (UAC): UAC is a security feature of Windows that prevents potentially malicious programs from running without the user’s permission. It can interfere with the proper operation of Microsoft Teams.
Corrupt or damaged files: If any system files needed by Microsoft Teams are corrupt, missing, or damaged, it can cause problems.
Fix Microsoft Teams Not Working in Windows 11
Now that you know some of the possible causes for Microsoft Teams not working in Windows 11, here are some solutions to try.
1. End the Microsoft Teams App Process
The first thing you should try is to end the Microsoft Teams app process and relaunch the app. To end the Teams App process, follow these steps:
2. Switch to the Processes tab and look for the Microsoft Teams process.
4. Relaunch the application after ending the process and check if it’s loading.
2. Check Microsoft Server Status
If the Microsoft Teams server is down, you won’t be able to use the app. To check if a server downtime is causing the problem, go to the Microsoft Service Status page and see if there are any reported problems.
Outdated apps can cause various problems, including Microsoft Teams Not Working in Windows 11. If you are able to launch the app, here is how to update the Teams app:
3. If there is an update available, you will get the Update option. If the app is updated to the latest version, the update button will be blurred.
4. After the app is updated, check if the app is working properly.
4. Repair or Reset Microsoft Teams App
If the app is still not working, try repairing or resetting the Microsoft Teams application. The Repair option will fix any glitches in the app, and the Reset option will reset the app to the factory default. For that, follow these steps:
2. Switch to the Apps tab on the left, and select Installed apps on the right.
3. Look for the Microsoft Teams app under Installed apps.
6. After the repair is completed, check that the app is working. If not, try the “Reset” button.
8. Try launching the app after the reset is completed and check if the problem remains.
5. Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
Windows 11 comes with a built-in troubleshooter that can help you fix problems with Windows components, including issues with Windows Store Apps. Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter can detect and fix various problems with Windows apps, including Microsoft Teams. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:
2. Remain on the System tab on the left, and select Troubleshoot option on the right.
5. Windows will now look for the problems and provide you with the solution.
6. Re-Install Microsoft Teams App
If none of the above solutions worked, it means that the issue has something to do with the installation files of Microsoft Teams. In such a case, you should try re-installing the app from scratch. Here is how to completely uninstall and re-install Microsoft Teams:
2. Switch to the Apps tab on the left, and select Installed apps on the right.
3. Look for the Microsoft Teams app under Installed apps.
7. Select the Teams version you want to download.
8. Run the installation file and enter your details to run Microsoft Teams.
7. Run SFC Scan
Another solution is to run the System File Checker (SFC) scan. This will check for any corrupted system files on your computer and replace them with the correct versions. To run the SFC scan, follow these steps:
1. Open Command Prompt with the administrative rights from the Start menu.
2. Type sfc/scannow command and press Enter.
3. The SFC scan will take some time, and it will display the results.
4. If the scan finds any corrupted files, they will be replaced with a cached copy that’s stored in a compressed folder at %WinDir%System32dllcache.
After the SFC scan is completed, check if Microsoft Teams is working properly.
8. Run DISM Scan
If the SFC scan doesn’t detect any errors, you should try running a DISM scan. This will check for any corrupted or missing system files and repair them without replacing them with cached copies. To run a DISM scan:
1. Open Command Prompt with administrative rights from the Start menu
2. Type dism/online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command and press Enter.
3. The DISM scan will take time to repair any corrupted files. After that, check if Microsoft Teams is working properly.
An outdated version of Windows 11 might also be the reason behind Microsoft Teams not working. Make sure that your system is updated to the latest version by following these steps:
1. Launch Windows 11 Settings from the Start menu or press the Windows + I keyboard combination.
3. Windows will now check for available updates and download them.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration platform that helps teams work together and stay organized. It allows users to communicate, collaborate, and manage tasks in one place.
Is Windows 11 incompatible with Teams?
No, Windows 11 is compatible with Teams. However, if you’re having issues with the app, try the solutions mentioned above.
Microsoft Teams not working in Windows 11 can be fixed with the solutions mentioned above. You should start by updating the app and then try repairing or resetting it. If that doesn’t work, there are other measures, like running an SFC scan or a DISM scan, to fix this issue. Lastly, ensure your system is updated to the latest version of Windows 11. With these steps, you should be able to get Microsoft Teams working properly again.
You're reading How To Fix Microsoft Teams Not Working In Windows 11
If you’re experiencing problems with LibreOffice on your Windows 11 system, such as crashes, freezing, or general instability, don’t worry. This guide will walk you through several troubleshooting steps to help you fix common issues and restore LibreOffice’s functionality. Whether you’re a student, a professional, or simply an enthusiast, resolving these problems will enable you to continue utilizing the full capabilities of LibreOffice on your Windows 11 machine.
Why Is LibreOffice Not Working in Windows 11?
There are several potential reasons why LibreOffice may not be working correctly in Windows 11. Some common issues that can cause LibreOffice to malfunction include:
Compatibility issues: LibreOffice may not be fully compatible with the Windows 11 operating system, especially if you’re using an older version of LibreOffice. New operating systems often introduce changes that require software updates to ensure compatibility.
Outdated version: If you’re using an outdated version of LibreOffice, it may not be optimized for Windows 11. Updating to the latest version of LibreOffice can help resolve compatibility issues and improve overall performance.
Conflicting software: Certain software programs or antivirus tools running on your Windows 11 system can interfere with LibreOffice’s functionality. Conflicts between LibreOffice and other applications may lead to crashes or errors.
Corrupted installation: A corrupted installation of LibreOffice can cause various issues, such as crashing, freezing, or missing features. This can occur due to interrupted installations, incomplete updates, or file corruption.
Insufficient system resources: If your computer doesn’t meet the minimum system requirements for running LibreOffice or if it lacks adequate resources (such as RAM or storage space), it can lead to performance issues or prevent LibreOffice from running smoothly.
Conflicting add-ons or extensions: Third-party add-ons or extensions installed in LibreOffice can sometimes cause conflicts, leading to instability or non-functioning features. Disabling or removing these add-ons can help resolve the issue.
User profile corruption: The user profile for LibreOffice may become corrupted, causing various problems. This can happen due to improper shutdowns, system errors, or other factors. Resetting or recreating the user profile can often resolve such issues.
Graphics driver issues: Outdated or incompatible graphics drivers on your Windows 11 system can cause problems with LibreOffice, such as display glitches or crashes. Updating the graphics drivers can often resolve these issues.
Fix LibreOffice Not Working in Windows 11
There are several steps you can take to troubleshoot and fix issues preventing LibreOffice from working properly on Windows 11. We’ll discuss each step in detail below.
1. Check if Your System Meets the Minimum Requirements
Before trying any of the other steps, make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for running LibreOffice. The exact requirements vary depending on which version and edition of LibreOffice you’re using, but they generally include:
Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows 7 or higherRAM256 MB RAM minimumProcessorPentium III MinimumStorageUp to 1.5 GB available hard disk spaceResolution1024×768 resolution
If you’re using an older version of LibreOffice, it may not be fully compatible with Windows 11. Updating to the latest version will ensure compatibility and give you access to all the latest features. You can download the latest LibreOffice from its official website.
3. Run LibreOffice as an Administrator
Running LibreOffice as an administrator can help prevent certain issues related to user permissions. To do this, follow these steps:
2. Select Run as administrator from the context menu. The LibreOffice will open with full administrator privileges.
4. Launch LibreOffice in Safe Mode with Hardware Acceleration Disabled
If updating LibreOffice doesn’t resolve the issue, try launching LibreOffice in safe mode with hardware acceleration disabled. Here are the steps for that:
1. Press Windows + R to launch the Run Command Window.
2. Type or copy & paste the following command and hit enter: soffice.exe –safe-mode
The LibreOffice will be restarted and should work without any issues.
5. Disable Antivirus Software
Certain antivirus software can interfere with the normal functioning of LibreOffice, causing it to crash or freeze. To ensure this isn’t the case, try disabling your antivirus software and see if that fixes the issue.
If disabling your antivirus software resolves the problem, you may need to whitelist LibreOffice in your antivirus software or switch to a more compatible solution.
6. End the Background Processes
LibreOffice can sometimes become stuck in a loop due to running background processes. To end these processes, follow the steps below:
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and select Task Manager from the list.
3. Close the Task Manager and restart your computer.
After restarting, LibreOffice should be back to normal.
7. Reinstall LibreOffice
If none of the above solutions work, you may need to reinstall LibreOffice. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Press Windows + R and type in chúng tôi to open the Programs and Features Control Panel.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
4. Download a fresh copy of LibreOffice from its official website and install it.
After reinstalling, check if the issue is resolved.
If you’re experiencing display glitches or crashes when running LibreOffice, try updating your graphics drivers. Most Windows computers come with Intel or Nvidia graphics cards, and you can update these drivers from their respective websites.
You can also update the graphics driver from Device Manager. Here are the steps for that:
1. Press Windows + R and type in chúng tôi to open the Device Manager window.
2. Expand Display Adapters and select your graphics card from the list of devices.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
After updating your graphics drivers, check if LibreOffice is working normally.
Why LibreOffice won’t open in Windows 11?
There could be several reasons for this, ranging from outdated software to compatibility issues. You can try launching the application in safe mode with hardware acceleration disabled or updating your graphics drivers to resolve the issue.
Can antivirus software interfere with LibreOffice?
Yes, certain antivirus software can cause conflicts with LibreOffice and lead to crashes or freezes. To avoid this, try whitelisting LibreOffice in your antivirus software or switch to a more compatible solution.
Does LibreOffice work with Windows 11?
Yes, LibreOffice is compatible with Windows 11. If you’re having difficulty getting the application to work, try updating the software or reinstalling it if necessary.
If LibreOffice is not working in Windows 11, there are several steps you can try to fix it. Start by checking for updates and running LibreOffice as an administrator. You can also launch the application in safe mode with hardware acceleration disabled or disable your antivirus software if needed.
Additionally, make sure that all background processes are closed and reinstall LibreOffice if necessary. Finally, update your graphics drivers to ensure that everything runs smoothly. If you follow these steps, you should be able to get LibreOffice running again in no time.
Ever since Microsoft released the new Windows 11, we are continuously confronting different irritating errors. Sometimes the issue is with the Windows Search Bar. While sometimes, the error is with the Windows + Shift + S key combination. Many Windows 11 users have now reportedly started facing problems with their touchpad. According to the users, they started getting this issue right after installing the latest Windows 11.
The trackpad is undoubtedly an essential component of our laptop, and it’s pretty tough to imagine working without a working touchpad. If you are also facing a similar issue, we have some possible workarounds for you. You must implement the below-mentioned tried and tested solutions to resolve the Windows 11 touchpad not working issue.
What Causes Windows 11 Touchpad Not Working Issue?
Here are some of the most common reasons for the Windows 11 touchpad not working issue.
Corrupt, Incompatible, Outdated Touchpad Driver
Incompatible Windows 11 Update
Incorrect Touchpad Settings
Outdated PC’s Windows
Third-party Applications Interruption
Physical Issues With Touchpad, Like Dust Particles
Improper Functioning Of Microsoft Keyboard Filter
Fix Windows 11 Touchpad Not Working
You must first ensure that your Windows 11 is updated and doesn’t have any updates pending. Once this is assured, you can start carrying out the mentioned troubleshooting methods.
1. Clean the Touchpad
The touchpad is one of the most sensitive parts of the laptop. Even some tiny dust and dirt particles can hinder it from functioning correctly. We recommend carefully wiping the entire trackpad and ensuring there are no crumbs between the touchpad and the surface. You can use the cold dryer to remove the dust or other particles. We suggest not to use a needle or other tiny and sharp objects to clean it as it could damage the trackpad.
2. Re-enable Touchpad Using the Function Key
You can easily enable the trackpad using the Function key on your keyboard. If you didn’t know this, it could be possible that you have accidentally pressed the Function key and disabled the trackpad unknowingly. You need to now use the same set of keys to re-enable the touchpad.
It is pretty simple to turn on and off the touchpad functionality. You need to search for the Function key with the trackpad icon. Once you find that particular key, press the Fn key + (the key with a trackpad icon) simultaneously to enable the touchpad.
3. Enable Touchpad From Settings
In case you can still not use your laptop’s touchpad after enabling it using the Function key. You can try turning it on from the Windows Settings app. Follow the mentioned steps to enable the touchpad right now from Settings.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Head to the Bluetooth & devices section.
6. Ensure Leave touchpad on when mouse is connected checkbox is checked.
Once done, check whether the trackpad is now working properly or not.
4. Enable Advance Touchpad from BIOS
If both of the above-mentioned methods did’t return the Touchpad to the working state, the next possible fix is to enable it from the BIOS Settings. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to turn on the Touchpad.
1. Head to the Recovery section of your Windows Settings.
3. Choose Troubleshoot option on the Choose an option screen.
6. You will now be entered in the BIOS Settings. Search for Touchpad settings and enable it.
You should now be able to use the Trackpad without inconvenience.
Sometimes the trackpad stops working because of outdated or faulty trackpad drivers. We suggest updating the mice and trackpad drivers to overcome this issue. If this also doesn’t make the touchpad function properly, you can try reinstalling the drivers. Here are steps to do the same.
Restart the Trackpad Drivers
1. Open Windows Search Bar and type Device Manager.
2. Open the Device Manager.
6. Select Search automatically for drivers and let the system scan for the latest drivers.
7. If there is an update, the system will automatically install the update. Else, you will see a congratulatory message saying all the drivers are updated.
Reinstall the Trackpad Drivers
4. It will now automatically install the recently uninstalled driver on your Windows 11 system.
6. Enable the Microsoft Keyboard Filter & Tablet Input Service
Microsoft Keyboard Filter and Tablet Input are one of the most important services that keep the trackpad running correctly. You need to ensure that these two services are in a running state. Below are the steps to enable Microsoft Keyboard Filter and Tablet Input services.
1. Press Windows + R key combination to open the Run window.
2. Type chúng tôi in the Open box.
4. Select Restart to enable the Microsoft Keyboard Filter service.
5. Double tap on Microsoft Keyboard Filter and set the Startup Type option to Automatic.
7. Perform the same steps with Tablet Input Windows service.
7. Turn Of Built-in Real-time Protection & Third-Party Antivirus Software
One of the causes of the Windows 11 touchpad not working issue could be the security shields. In that case, we will suggest disabling the Real-time Protection feature and third-party antivirus tools until the issue is resolved automatically. We have demonstrated the same in the below-mentioned steps.
1. Open Windows Security settings.
3. Select Manage settings.
4. Disable the Real-time protection option.
If disabling the real-time protection helps you recover from the issue, there is no need to uninstall third-party antivirus tools from your Windows 11 PC. If not, you can try disabling the antivirus software to fix the issue. You can disable the applications from the Apps section with ease.
8. Use Hardware Troubleshooter
You can also find the culprit of this issue and fix it immediately using the integrated Hardware Troubleshoot tool. It can be accessed by simply executing a simple line of code in Command Prompt. Follow the steps and run the Hardware Troubleshooter.
1. Open Command Prompt as Administrator.
2. Copy-paste the mentioned command in the console:msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic
9. Tweak Windows Registry to Make Touchpad Working
Many Windows 11 users reported that incorrect trackpad settings can also lead to this issue. You can tweak touchpad settings right from the Windows Registry program. Below are the steps to modify touchpad settings.
1. Open Registry Editor.
3. Move to the mentioned location:ComputerHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARESynapticsSynTPInstall
8. You need to now review if the touchpad is now working correctly or not.
10. Reset Touchpad Settings
One of the solutions that can indeed help you get out of this Windows 11 touchpad not working issue is resetting the touchpad settings. It’s pretty easy to reset the trackpad settings, and the mentioned steps demonstrate the same.
1. Open Windows Settings.
2. Head to the Bluetooth & devices section.
11. Reset the Machine
The last resort or solution that always resolves the problem is resetting the PC. You can reset your Windows 11 PC without impacting the data stored on the hard disk. Here are the steps to reset your Windows 11 PC.
1. Head to the Recovery settings.
That’s it. You can now use the touchpad without such issues.
Frequently Asked Questions.
How Do I Unlock My Touchpad in Windows 11?
You can enable the touchpad on your Windows PC using the Function (Fn) button. Search for the Function key having a touchpad icon on it. You need to press the Fn + F-key with the touchpad icon simultaneously to enable the trackpad.
How Do I Fix My Unresponsive Touchpad?
You need to ensure that the touchpad is properly cleaned and there is no dust beneath the touchpad. We also recommend using the Hardware Troubleshooter to easily find the issue and repair it with very minimum effort.
Why Is My Touchpad Not Scrolling Windows 11?
Notably, there could be varied reasons for the Windows 11 Touchpad Not Working issue. Yet, one of the most common causes of this problem is outdated trackpad drivers. There could also be some issues with your trackpad hardware.
How Do I Fix My Touchpad on My Lenovo Windows 11?
You can try updating your Lenovo laptop’s touchpad or mouse drivers to fix the issue. In case updating the drivers doesn’t resolve the problem, you can attempt reinstalling the trackpad drivers. This may fix the issue.
How Do I Use the Touchpad in Windows 11?
You can use your touchpad keys to perform certain actions that require selection. Keep two fingers on the touchpad and simultaneously move them up and down on the touchpad to scroll up and down.
We use the touchpad to perform tons of operations easily. It’s very difficult to use the laptop without a properly functioning touchpad. You can use the Mouse to perform all those actions, but there is no need to as the touchpad issues can be resolved easily following some workarounds. You must try the above-mentioned methods to overcome the Windows 11 touchpad not working issue. Don’t forget to share which method helped you overcome this issue.
The Instagram app for Windows 11 has become a great counterpart for its mobile application, allowing users to not only view images, videos, and Stories shared by other users but also upload their content. However, if you are someone who uses the Instagram app in Windows 11 more than its mobile counterpart, we understand how frustrating it can be when it stops working.
So, in this in-depth guide, we bring you some of the most effective solutions to fix the Instagram app not working in Windows 11 issue on your PC or laptop. You can also find easy-to-follow step-by-step guides on how to execute some of these fixes on your Windows 11 device. Check them out in the following sections to bring the Instagram app up and running on your Windows 11 PC or laptop once again.
Fix Instagram App Not Working in Windows 11
Now, the Instagram app not working in Windows 11 issue can arise due to various possible reasons on your PC or laptop. It could be due to an issue with your internet network, an issue with Instagram’s servers, or an internal issue in your Windows 11 system. Hence, it is difficult to pinpoint a specific issue that might be causing the Instagram app to malfunction on your Windows 11 device.
However, with the following fixes, we have tried to address every possible reason that could be causing the Instagram app not working issue on your Windows 11 PC or laptop. Find them listed right below!
1. Restart Your Windows 11 PC or Laptop
One of the first things that you should do when you experience the Instagram app not working issue on your Windows 11 PC or laptop is to restart it. A quick restart of the Windows 11 system force-closes every application and background process on your device and clears the RAM of the system. Hence, if an app or background process is somehow preventing the Instagram app to perform properly on your PC or laptop, this fix should fix that immediately.
So, open the Power options UI on your Windows 11 PC or laptop via the Start menu or with the Alt + F4 (while on Desktop) hotkey, and hit the Restart option.
Following the restart, launch the Instagram app on your Windows 11 device and check whether or not it is working properly.
2. Check Your Internet Network
As you might already know, the Instagram app for Windows 11 is an online social media application that lets you access your Instagram account. Emphasizing the word “online”, you could already guess that the app heavily relies on an active and stable internet network while running on your Windows 11 PC or laptop. So, if your internet network is currently down or facing server issues, the Instagram app might not work or even open in Windows 11.
Hence, before proceeding to the more technical fixes, we’d recommend you check whether or not your internet network is working properly. Whether you are using an ethernet connection or are connected to the web via Wi-Fi, an active and stable internet network is a must when using the Instagram app on your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
In case your internet network is down, you can contact your internet provider for support. Once the network is up and running, the Instagram app should work just fine in Windows 11.
3. Check Instagram Server Status
Many a time, even with an active and stable internet network, you might experience the Instagram app not working issue on your Windows 11 PC or laptop. In this case, it might be because of Instagram’s own servers.
You see, much like any other online social media platform, Instagram relies on cloud servers to cater to millions of users worldwide. These servers, sometimes, might be down due to technical errors, high traffic, or maintenance purposes.
Hence, if you find that your internet is working fine and yet the Instagram app is not working on your Windows 11 PC or laptop, you can check its server status via Downdetector or other similar third-party platforms.
If the Instagram servers are facing issues at the time of your checking, all you can do is wait for them to get back online. Once they are up and going, the Instagram app should start working on your Windows 11 PC or laptop once again.
If you are a person who seldom updates apps on their PC or laptop and if you have not updated the Instagram app in a while, you can very well experience the Instagram app not working issue in Windows 11. You see, outdated applications could contain bugs, glitches, and security issues that might prevent them to run on Windows 11 devices.
In this case, you can follow the below steps to update the Instagram app on your Windows 11 PC or laptop right away and get it up and running once again:
1. Use Windows + S to open Windows search and find the Microsoft Store app.
4. Locate the app update for Instagram.
5. If you do not see an update for the app, hit the Get updates button and wait for the latest app updates to populate.
7. Following the update, restart your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
After the restart, launch the Instagram app on your Windows 11 device and check whether or not it is fixed.
What many of you might not know is that the Instagram app in Windows 11 requires the latest version of the Microsoft Edge web browser to properly run on your PC or laptop. Hence, if Edge is not up to date on your Windows 11 PC or laptop, the Instagram app might run into issues on your device.
In this case, you can follow the below steps to update Microsoft Edge on your Windows 11 PC or laptop to try and fix the Instagram app:
1. Launch Microsoft Edge on your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
4. Next, go to the About Microsoft Edge tab on the left navigation bar.
5. Once you are on the About Microsoft Edge page, the browser will automatically start checking for updates.
6. Wait for the Edge browser to download and install the updates.
Once done, close the web browser on your PC or laptop and launch the Instagram app to check whether or not it is fixed on your Windows 11 device.
6. Repair the Instagram App in Windows 11
If updating the app did not resolve the Instagram app not working issue in Windows 11, it might be because some internal installation or execution files of the app have been corrupted or missing.
Thankfully, Windows 11 comes with a built-in Repair feature for some Windows Store applications that fixes common issues and restore their corrupted/ missing files, and Instagram is one of the apps that can be repaired in Windows 11.
So, to repair the Instagram app on your Windows 11 PC or laptop, follow the steps right below:
1. Use Windows + I to launch the Settings app on your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
5. Next, scroll all the way down to the Reset section and hit the Repair button.
6. Wait for the repair process to complete.
7. Following completion, restart your Windows 11 PC or laptop and check whether the Instagram app is working on your device properly or not.
7. Reset the Instagram App in Windows 11
If repairing the Instagram app did not do the trick and you are still stuck with the Instagram app not working issue on your Windows 11 PC or laptop, the next thing you can do is reset the app.
Resetting the Instagram app in Windows 11 will take it back to its default settings and state on your PC or laptop. Hence, it is worth noting that resetting the app will delete all the app data stored on your device.
With that said, let’s take a look at how you can reset the Instagram app in Windows 11 to hopefully, fix it on your PC or laptop:
1. Follow steps 1-4 from the previous fix (Fix #5) to open the Advanced options page of the Instagram app in Windows 11.
3. Wait for the reset process to complete.
4. Restart your Windows 11 PC or laptop after completion.
Following the restart, launch the Instagram app on your Windows 11 device and check whether or not it is properly functioning.
8. Reinstall the Instagram App on Windows 11
Now, if all the above methods fail to resolve the Instagram app not working issue on your Windows 11 PC or laptop, you can try reinstalling the app on your device. This will completely remove the app from your PC or laptop and reinstall the latest version of it to get internal issues fixed.
So, follow the steps right below to reinstall the Instagram app in Windows 11:
1. Use Windows + S to open Windows search on your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
2. Type in Instagram to locate the app on your device.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to completely remove the Instagram app from your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
5. Once the uninstallation process is complete, launch the Microsoft Store.
Once it is completely installed, launch the Instagram app and check whether it is opening on your device or not. Hopefully, it will launch correctly, although you will have to re-login to your Instagram account within the app on your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
Much like how an outdated version of the Instagram app can cause it to malfunction in Windows 11, an outdated Windows 11 build can do the same as well. You see, bugs and glitches in outdated Windows 11 versions can cause issues with certain Windows Store applications such as the Instagram app, and prevent them from properly functioning.
In this case, you can follow the below steps to check for the latest Windows 11 updates on your PC or laptop and install them right away:
1. Use Windows + I to launch the Settings app in Windows 11.
Note: Keep your PC or laptop connected to an active internet network during this stage.
4. Following the downloading of the updates, you might have to restart your PC or laptop for them to install and apply.
So, after the latest Windows 11 updates are installed on your PC or laptop, launch the Instagram app and check if it is fixed in Windows 11.
Can I install Instagram on Windows 11?
Yes, Instagram has an official app for Windows 11 available on the Microsoft Store. You can get the Instagram app from the said digital marketplace and install it on your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
Why is the Instagram app not working in Windows 11?
There can be multiple reasons why the Instagram app might not work in Windows 11. These range from internet network issues on your device to server issues on Instagram’s end, although it is hard to pinpoint the exact cause.
Does Windows 11 support Instagram?
Yes, Windows 11 does support the Instagram app.
Can I use Instagram on my Windows 11 PC without a web browser?
Yes, you can use Instagram on your Windows 11 PC or laptop without using any web browser via the official Instagram app for Windows 11.
So yeah, there you have it! This was everything about how to fix the Instagram app not working in Windows 11 issue on your PC or laptop. The Instagram app for Windows 11 is a great application for avid “grammers” who tend to use their PC or laptop more than their mobile devices.
Windows Hello face recognition is a convenient feature in Windows 11 that allows you to log in to your device using facial recognition technology. However, if you’re facing issues with Windows Hello face recognition, it can be frustrating.
In this guide, we will provide you with effective solutions to troubleshoot and fix this problem, so you can continue enjoying the seamless and secure login experience on your Windows 11 device.
Why Is Windows Hello Face Recognition Not Working in Windows 11
There can be several reasons why Windows Hello face recognition may not be functioning correctly on your Windows 11 device. Some common causes include:
Obstructed Camera: If the camera on your device is covered or blocked, Windows Hello cannot properly detect your face and authenticate your identity.
Incorrect Positioning: Being too far away or too close to the camera can hinder Windows Hello’s ability to capture and recognize your face accurately.
Biometric driver issues: Outdated or corrupted biometric drivers can cause problems with Windows Hello face recognition.
Windows Hello settings: If the Windows Hello facial recognition feature is not properly set up or configured, it may fail to work correctly.
Camera driver issues: Incompatible or outdated camera drivers can interfere with Windows Hello’s ability to detect and recognize faces.
System updates: Sometimes, Windows 11 updates can introduce bugs or compatibility issues that affect the functionality of Windows Hello.
Fix Windows Hello Face Recognition Not Working in Windows 11
Now, let’s dive into the steps to fix Windows Hello face recognition not working in Windows 11.
1. Remove the Camera Cover
If you have a camera cover (usually Lenovo laptops come with it) or any physical obstruction on your device’s camera, it can prevent Windows Hello from working correctly. Follow these steps to remove the camera cover:
1. Locate the camera cover on your device, which is typically a sliding mechanism or a removable cover.
2. Slide or remove the camera cover to expose the camera.
3. Check if Windows Hello face recognition is now working.
2. Be Near to Camera
To ensure accurate facial recognition, it’s important to be at an optimal distance from the camera. Follow these steps to position yourself correctly:
1. Sit or stand in front of the camera at a comfortable distance.
2. Make sure your face is well-lit and visible to the camera.
3. Avoid extreme angles or tilting your head excessively.
4. Try different distances until your face is within the camera’s frame.
3. Re-Install Biometric Driver
Outdated or incompatible biometric drivers can cause Windows Hello face recognition to malfunction. Reinstalling the biometric driver can help resolve this issue. Follow these steps to reinstall the biometric driver:
1. Press Win + X and select Device Manager from the menu.
2. Expand the Biometric devices category under Device Manager.
4. Confirm the uninstallation and restart your computer.
5. After restarting, Windows will automatically reinstall the biometric driver.
6. Test Windows Hello face recognition to check if it is working correctly.
4. Re-Install Windows Hello Facial Recognition
If the issue persists, reinstalling the Windows Hello facial recognition feature can help resolve any underlying problems. Follow these steps to reinstall Windows Hello facial recognition:
1. Launch Windows 11 Settings.
2. Switch to the Apps tab on the left pane, and select Optional features on the right.
3. Under the “Installed features” heading, type “facial recognition” and expand the Facial Recognition (Windows Hello) feature below it.
5. The uninstalling process will begin.
6. Restart the system after uninstallation is completed.
11. The feature will begin installing.
12. Finally, restart the system to make the changes effective.
5. Run Camera Troubleshooter
Windows 11 has a built-in Camera Troubleshooter that can detect and fix camera-related issues, including problems with Windows Hello face recognition. Here’s how to run the Camera Troubleshooter:
1. Press Win + I to open the Windows Settings.
2. Under the System tab on the left, select Troubleshoot on the right.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
6. Check if Windows Hello face recognition is now working properly.
Outdated camera drivers can cause compatibility issues and hinder the functionality of Windows Hello face recognition. Updating the camera driver can help resolve these issues. Follow these steps to update the camera driver:
1. Press Win + X and select “Device Manager” from the menu.
2. Expand the “Cameras” category.
4. Choose the option to search for updated drivers automatically.
5. If updates are found, follow the on-screen instructions to install them.
6. Restart your computer and check if Windows Hello face recognition is now working correctly.
Keeping your Windows 11 system up to date is crucial for optimal performance and compatibility. Windows updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can resolve issues with Windows Hello face recognition. Follow these steps to update your Windows 11:
1. Press Win + I to open the Windows Settings.
5. Restart your computer if prompted.
After updating, test Windows Hello face recognition to see if it is functioning properly.
Is Windows Hello face recognition compatible with all computers running Windows 11?
Windows Hello face recognition requires compatible hardware, including an infrared (IR) camera or a depth camera, to work properly. Not all computers may have the necessary hardware for Windows Hello face recognition.
Why is my Windows Hello face recognition not working after a Windows 11 update?
After a Windows 11 update, some system settings and drivers may change, which can affect Windows Hello face recognition. In such cases, following the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this guide, such as reinstalling the biometric driver or updating the camera driver, can help resolve the issue.
Windows Hello face recognition provides a convenient way to log in to your Windows 11 computer, but it can encounter issues at times. By following the troubleshooting steps outlined here, you can overcome common obstacles and enjoy the convenience and security of Windows Hello face recognition on your Windows 11 device.
We hope this guide has helped you resolve the issue of Windows Hello face recognition not working in Windows 11. Remember to try each solution and test Windows Hello face recognition after each step to identify the one that resolves the problem for you.
With an aim to enhance the user experience of Windows 11 users, Microsoft recently pushed a major Windows 11 22H2 update, including a ton of new features for the OS and system apps. Amongst others, the Redmond giant added the ability to screen record using the built-in Snipping Tool app in Windows 11.
We have already covered how you can use the new feature. In this in-depth guide, however, we will discuss what to do when you cannot record your screen using the Snipping Tool in Windows 11. So, be sure to read this article till the end if you are facing the said issue on your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
Fix Screen Record with Snipping Tool Not Working in Windows 11
Now, the screen record feature in the Snipping Tool app in Windows 11 is fairly new and can contain bugs and glitches that can prevent users to record their screens. However, below we have discussed every possible fix for the screen record in Snipping Tool not working in Windows 11 issue. Try them out on your device one by one to see which works the best.
1. Restart Your Windows 11 PC or Laptop
Now, the first thing that you might want to try when the screen record feature stops working in the Snipping Tool app in Windows 11 is to restart your PC or laptop. This action force-closes all the running apps and background applications in Windows 11. Hence, if an app or a process was causing the issue with the screen record feature within Snipping Tool in Windows 11, there is a high chance that a quick restart would fix it right away!
So, head over to the Power options menu in Start on your Windows 11 PC or laptop and hit the Restart button. Make sure to save all your work before restarting your device to prevent the loss of valuable data.
Following the restart, check whether or not you can record your screen using the Snipping Tool in Windows 11.
As mentioned before, the new screen recording feature in Snipping Tool is only available to users who are running the latest Windows 11 22H2 build on their PCs and laptops. So, if you are running an older version of Windows 11 on your device, the screen record feature in Windows Snipping Tool might not be available for you.
In this case, follow the steps right below to check for the latest Windows 11 22H2 update and install it on your PC or laptop:
1. Use Windows + I to launch the Settings app in Windows 11.
Note: Make sure your PC or laptop is connected to an active internet network during this process.
3. Once the Windows 11 22H2 update shows up, hit the Download & install button to update your device.
4. Following the update, restart your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
Now, if updating your Windows 11 device did not resolve the screen record in Snipping Tool not working issue, you can try to update the Snipping Tool app via the Microsoft Store. To get the screen record feature in Snipping Tool, you must be running the v11.2302.4.0 build of the app on your device.
So, follow the steps right below to manually update the Snipping Tool app in Windows 11:
1. Use Windows + S to launch Windows search in Windows 11 and search for Microsoft Store.
3. Go to the Library tab on the left nav bar.
Following the update, check whether the screen record in Snipping Tool not working issue in Windows 11 has been fixed or not.
4. Repair/ Reset the Notepad App in Windows 11
The next thing you can try when the screen record feature in Snipping Tool does not work is to repair and/ or reset the app. Follow the steps right below to repair the Snipping Tool app in Windows 11:
1. Press Windows + I to launch the Settings app in Windows 11.
4. Choose Advanced options on the following context menu.
6. Wait for the Repair process to complete.
Following the Repair process of the Snipping Tool app, check whether the screen recording feature is working or not. If it does not work still, use the below steps to reset the application:
1. Go to the Advanced options page for the Snipping Tool app in Settings as explained in the previous section.
2. Scroll down to the Reset section and this time, hit the Reset button.
3. Wait for Windows to reset the Snipping Tool.
5. Reinstall the Snipping Tool App in Windows 11
If the above method did not work in resolving the screen record in Snipping Tool not working in Windows 11 issue, the next best thing you can try is reinstalling the entire app on your device. Follow the steps below to do just that:
1. Use Windows + S to open Windows search and find the Snipping Tool.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the Snipping Tool app from your Windows 11 device.
4. After the uninstallation, open the Microsoft Store and use the search bar to find the Snipping Tool app.
6. Hit the Get button.
7. Wait for the app to reinstall on your PC or laptop.
8. Restart your device after the reinstallation.
Now, apart from issues in the Snipping Tool app itself, an outdated graphics driver installed on your device can also cause the screen record feature in Snipping Tool not working issue in Windows 11. In this case, you can try updating the graphics driver on your PC or laptop to see if it helps resolves the issue.
Follow the steps right below to update the graphics driver on your Windows 11 PC or laptop:
1. Use Windows + X to open the Quick Links menu in Windows 11.
2. Select Device Manager on the following list to open the program.
5. Select the Search automatically for drivers on the following prompt.
6. Wait for Windows to install the latest graphics driver update on your device.
7. Restart your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
7. Reinstall the Graphics Driver in Windows 11
If updating the graphics driver did not help in fixing the screen record in Snipping Tool not working issue on your Windows 11 device, try reinstalling the graphics driver. This can fix minor issues in the graphics department on your device and hopefully, get the screen record feature up and running for the Snipping Tool app.
Follow the steps below to reinstall the graphics driver on your Windows 11 PC or laptop:
1. Open the Device Manager and expand the Display adapters option as explained in the previous fix (Fix #6).
3. Confirm your action.
4. Wait for the uninstallation to complete.
5. Restart your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
Following the restart, Windows 11 will automatically detect the hardware change in your system and reinstall the missing graphics driver. So, after the restart, check whether the screen record in Snipping Tool not working issue is fixed or not.
8. Run SFC Scan in Windows 11
Other than issues in the app or in the graphics driver, issues in the system file directory can cause such issues in system apps. And as the Snipping Tool app is a system app in Windows 11, missing or corrupt system files can create issues for some key features.
In this case, you can take the help of the handy System File Checker scan, aka the SFC scan, in Windows 11 to fix your system file directory and get your issue fixed right away. Follow the steps below to run an SFC scan in Windows 11:
1. Press Windows + S to open Windows search and search for cmd.
4. In the Command Prompt window, type in or copy-paste the following command and press Enter:sfc /scannow
5. Wait for the scan to complete.
6. Restart your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
9. Run DISM Scans in Windows 11
If the SFC scan did not work in resolving the screen record in Snipping Tool not working issue in Windows 11, try the Deployment Image Servicing and Management scans. These are command-line tools to scan the disk image file directory in Windows 11 and fix system-level issues. So, there is a high chance that the DISM scans will fix the issue with the screen record feature.
Follow the steps right below to run the DISM scans in Windows 11:
1. Launch the Command Prompt as an administrator in Windows 11 as explained in the previous fix (Fix #8).
2. Type in or copy-paste the following commands in Command Prompt and press Enter one by one:DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Note: Do not run the above commands simultaneously in Command Prompt.
3. Wait for the scans to complete.
4. Restart your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
Does the Snipping Tool screen-recording in Windows 11?
Microsoft recently added the ability to screen record to its uber-popular Snipping Tool app in Windows 11. So, yes the Snipping Tool now supports screen recording for users running the latest Windows 11 22H2 build.
Why is screen-recording not working in Snipping Tool?
There can be various reasons why the screen recording feature might not work in the Snipping Tool in Windows 11. These include outdated app versions, outdated Windows versions, issues in the app itself, issues in the system files, and more.
What is the keyboard shortcut to open the Snipping Tool in Windows 11?
The keyboard shortcut to open the Snipping Tool app in Windows 11 is Windows + Shift + S.
So, there you go! This was all about how to fix the screen record in Snipping Tool not working issue in Windows 11. It is also worth mentioning that the feature is fairly new and hence, can contain bugs and glitches that could be ironed out by Microsoft with future updates.
Nonetheless, we hope one of the above-listed fixes works for you and that you are able to get the screen record feature in Snipping Tool up and running on your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
Update the detailed information about How To Fix Microsoft Teams Not Working In Windows 11 on the Moimoishop.com website. We hope the article's content will meet your needs, and we will regularly update the information to provide you with the fastest and most accurate information. Have a great day!